Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 1

Hello,

I've decided to go digital with my artistic endeavors!

I've created this blog for a game I'm designing/creating called "Caliginous." I've been working on it for roughly... a year now. Counting another project called "Deadlight," I guess you could say I've been working on it since high school. If this game is in it's beta (which it's not), then Deadlight was the Omega! Now, with a sense of purpose, and a new outlook on all creative aspirations; I will be documenting my progress via the internet!

Motivation is a tough code to decifer. I read somewhere that telling your friends about your projects is often the best way to keep the projects alive! "No one is a one-man island." -Courtesy of a cutie pie from Shanghai, China.

Motivation, aspirations, and big goals... It's all very big talk! Let's see if this was the right step after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment