Monday, August 27, 2012

Caliginous Theme

Behold! A little screen shot from the first dungeon of "Caliginous," my project started way back in high school. Caliginous is a game, ladies and gentlemen! A COMPUTER GAME. This screen shot here does not do it justice, I'm afraid. There are no enemies, characters, or backgrounds in this screen shot because the level itself is still being created. There are exactly 36 other levels so far, each with their own cast of characters, enemies, and interactive plot devices! It's an action/RPG. You'll see soon enough!
 

I suppose a LINK to the theme song of this game is also a good idea!

The song is "Caliginous Theme," by Master M. That's also me, who would have guessed? Gotta start somewhere! I'm starting here, on Google Blogger, and Ourwave music. Thanks to you two wonderful companies for providing this service! I will abuse it recklessly!

No comments:

Post a Comment