Wednesday, April 17, 2013

One malfunctioning laptop later...

So my laptop runs the software I use to animate the characters. Today, it was bugging out, and refreshing the mouse every half-second or so. That was kind of weird, but I tried drawing anyway...

...And I am glad I did! I came up with a great system for animating the characters based on having to work with these weird bug constraints. I don't anticipate the laptop staying in this buggy state, but the methods I developed during this bugtastic animation marathon are not about to be abandoned. The bottom line is: More characters are coming, and faster.

I finished drawing, programming, and integrating a character today. His name is Thaddeus. He propels himself through the skies using the AMAZING physics system I was talking about (see last post), and can move with precision in four directions while airborn. The reason? Everyone needs a helicopter on their team. You can quote me on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment